Yay! we can do this!!! we will use our math power, running power, singing power, talldarkhandsomeness and boyishness and somehow accomplish this in 10 days!!
This is the first time I'm looking forward to, & eagerly checking my inbox for, chain emails:D but of cos, they're from the ppl who taught me that it is possible for electrostatic forces, alphabetical order, angelically & BEEHOON to appear in the same paragraph.
If I start! putting! random sporadic! exclamation mark!s in my msges! it's! a sign!! of sleep! deprivation!!! I thought sleeping at 5 was bad, but Qi slept at 7, woke up at 7.20 & still reached sch earlier to distract me from the very hard task of.. walking.
Sorn: "She walked into the pillar this morning! -evil laughter-"
JLee: "Shuh stop looking at boys la."
Me: "I WASN'T!!!"
Sorn: "Haha she was looking at Qi."
JLee: "-pause- Stop looking at boys la."
My teacher rocks XDD (The part about the pillar is negligible. Just pretend you didn't notice.)
Walking out with Mathan was hilarious today. Then we went ntuc to.. swoon over cheese. He's such a bitch(: stop pining over someone else's BOYFRIEND!
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT.
Everytime I get the courage to hope, you make my heart freeze over again.
This is the first time I'm looking forward to, & eagerly checking my inbox for, chain emails:D but of cos, they're from the ppl who taught me that it is possible for electrostatic forces, alphabetical order, angelically & BEEHOON to appear in the same paragraph.
If I start! putting! random sporadic! exclamation mark!s in my msges! it's! a sign!! of sleep! deprivation!!! I thought sleeping at 5 was bad, but Qi slept at 7, woke up at 7.20 & still reached sch earlier to distract me from the very hard task of.. walking.
Sorn: "She walked into the pillar this morning! -evil laughter-"
JLee: "Shuh stop looking at boys la."
Me: "I WASN'T!!!"
Sorn: "Haha she was looking at Qi."
JLee: "-pause- Stop looking at boys la."
My teacher rocks XDD (The part about the pillar is negligible. Just pretend you didn't notice.)
Walking out with Mathan was hilarious today. Then we went ntuc to.. swoon over cheese. He's such a bitch(: stop pining over someone else's BOYFRIEND!
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT.
Everytime I get the courage to hope, you make my heart freeze over again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home